The M3B Laboratory Program – a subset of the Liwei Lin Lab – provides a unique opportunity for highly motivated undergraduate students to conduct research at the intersection of engineering and biology. In our lab, we utilize mechanical engineering principles and micro/nanofabrication technologies to create:
- Apr 2, 2014 - Congratulations to Chasen Sherman on winning a Surf Rose Hills Fellowship to work in the M3B Lab this summer!
- Mar 1, 2014 - Congratulations to Albert Lu & Jonathen Lei as well as Daniel Corbett, Sarah Hesse, William Krieger, Ki Tae Wolf & Minkyu Kim on their two recent publications in Lab on a Chip!
- Feb 22, 2014 - Dr. Sochol serves as a volunteer judge for "Introduce a Girl to Engineering Day" at Agilent Technologies!
- Dec 3, 2013 - Congratulations to Sunita Venkatesh on her acceptance to the 5th Year BS/MS Program at UC Berkeley!
- Nov 26, 2013 - Congratulations to Ben Hightower on winning the ASM International 2013 Scholarship!