The M3B Laboratory Program – a subset of the Liwei Lin Lab – provides a unique opportunity for highly motivated undergraduate students to conduct research at the intersection of engineering and biology. In our lab, we utilize mechanical engineering principles and micro/nanofabrication technologies to create:
- Dec 3, 2013 - Congratulations to Sunita Venkatesh on her acceptance to the 5th Year BS/MS Program at UC Berkeley!
- Nov 26, 2013 - Congratulations to Ben Hightower on winning the ASM International 2013 Scholarship!
- Oct 27, 2013 - Dr. Ryan Sochol, Dr. Nazly Pirmoradi and Kosuke Iwai give presentations at the MicroTAS 2013 Conference in Freiburg, Germany
- Jun 20, 2013 - Dr. Sochol, Casey Glick, Albert Lu, Melissa Wah, Tom Brubaker, Kye Lee & Kosuke Iwai's "Microfluidic 'Spring' Diode" work is nominated for the Outstanding Poster Presentation Award at the Transducers 2013 Conference in Barcelona, Spain
- Jun 16, 2013 - Kosuke Iwai gives an oral presentation, and Dr. Ryan Sochol and Casey Glick give poster presentations at the Transducers 2013 Conference in Barcelona, Spain